SCP-4157
dooog

Photo copy of an SCP-4157-1 instance. Phone number has been expunged to avoid further incidents.

Item #: SCP-4157

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: Any instances of SCP-4157-1 found in the public are to be confiscated and disposed of via incineration. If a civilian contacts the number listed on SCP-4157-1, all individual(s) are to be removed from the caller's place of residence under a feasible cover story based on the location of the incident. This is to occur until the SCP-4157-2 instance following the call manifests. Once the instance of SCP-4157-2 manifests, the agents are to dispatch and/or collect the SCP-4157-2 instance.

The body of the SCP-4157-2 instance is then to be disposed of along with any other objects found within its originating box. Individuals affected or injured by an SCP-4157-2 instance are to be treated and given Class-A Amnestics, with damaged property being replaced if possible. Current investigations into GOI-4998 are underway, although tracking of the number on SCP-4157-1 yields no results to viable locations for GOI-4998.

Description: SCP-4157 is the instantaneous creation and placement of paper flyers with the phrase "WANT DOG GET FREE DOG HERE [sic] (███)-███-████" printed onto them, hereafter referred to as SCP-4157-1. SCP-4157 events have only been shown to occur in North America, with SCP-4157-1 instances only appearing in areas and at times where no video surveillance and/or human viewing is currently present. Individuals contacting the number listed on SCP-4157-1 will be answered by the voice of an unidentified male speaking in broken English, hereafter referred as POI-4998. POI-4988 will proceed to ask the caller a series of unusual and seemingly arbitrary questions, the specifics of which vary between calls. These questions seemingly have no effect on any events that follow, and once these questions are answered, POI-4998 will stop the call abruptly.

After approximately 11 business days from the original contact, the individual will receive a package at their current location of residence in the form of an unremarkable cardboard box of varying size. The only identifying information found on the box is a sticker displaying the logo for GOI-4998 "MAKE WISH FOUNDATON [sic]"1. Inside said box are several non-anomalous pet toys and blankets, and an organism bearing genetic and physical similarities to various canid species, designated SCP-4157-2.

SCP-4157-2 instances are hairless quadrupeds, with inconsistently placed and mostly nonfunctional limbs and facial features. Most SCP-4157-2 instances are hostile and uncoordinated, but do not survive for long periods of time after their initial appearance due to all recorded specimens showing some degree of distortion of organ, muscle, and bone structure, resulting in major organ failure within the first day of manifestation in 85.6% of SCP-4157-2 instances. 44.7% of the previous percentage are SCP-4157-2 instances that are deceased upon arrival to the individual's household.

Addendum 4157-1: The following transcript is of an organized call with Researcher Charlotte Mehr and POI-4998 via the number located on SCP-4157-1.



Addendum 4157-2: Upon the arrival of the subsequent SCP-4157-2 instance following the events of Addendum 4157-1, a standard VHS tape was included with SCP-4157-2. The contents of which can be found transcribed below.



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License