SCP-3709
rating: +116+x

Item #: SCP-3709

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3709 is stored in a standard containment locker at Site-55. A formal request must be sent to Dr. Everwood before dismantling the object. In the event of an injury caused by SCP-3709, the accompanying staple remover is to be used.

Description: SCP-3709 is a black metal stapler. Its primary anomalous property is its ability to punch a staple through any material or materials. The name "Avelar" is engraved on the top of the handle and a customer support phone number is located on the bottom of the object.

Upon ejection, the staple loaded into SCP-3709 will elongate, enlarge, and increase in durability in order to breach through the material placed between it and SCP-3709's plate.

SCP-3709 has approximately 2.5cm of space between its hammer and anvil. However, its anomalous properties will activate as long as the loaded staple is angled towards the metal plate, regardless of whether it is attached. Theoretically, there are no limitations to SCP-3709's capabilities when dismantled in this fashion.





Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License