SCP-3210
rating: +125+x

Item #: SCP-3210

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: Area 3210 is to be built around SCP-3210-A, with at least one kilometer between the edge of SCP-3210-A and the perimeter of Area 3210. An electrified fence five meters tall is to be built 300m outside of SCP-3210-A. This fence is to have guard towers positioned every 500m. Any instances of SCP-3210-B who attempt to reach this fence are to be terminated.

In the case that an instance of SCP-3210-B breaches this fence, MTF Alpha-19 ("Alt-Fight") are to respond. Once containment has been reestablished, the interior fence and the border of Area 3210 is to be expanded in order to maintain the proper distances.

Knowledge of the existence of SCP-3210 is restricted to personnel assigned to SCP-3210 and the O5 Council. Other personnel or civilians who learn information relating to SCP-3210 are to be amnesticized. Standard disinformation protocol is to be employed in order to conceal the existence of Area 3210 from unauthorized persons.

The use of Scranton-class Reality Anchors inside of SCP-3210-A is strictly prohibited.

Description: SCP-3210 is the collective designation for the town of Ridgefort, Michigan, the surrounding area, and its inhabitants. SCP-3210-A is a geographic area encompassing the town of Ridgefort and approximately 27km² outside, mostly to the south. SCP-3210-B is the designation given to anomalous individuals residing within SCP-3210-A. There are 323 instances of SCP-3210-B, eleven of which were originally Foundation personnel and the rest of which are native to Ridgefort.

Subjects inside SCP-3210-A, such as instances of SCP-3210-B, experience ZK-class reality and perception alteration. As such, different personnel perceive and interact with SCP-3210-A differently. The appearance and content of SCP-3210-A is unique to every individual. Subjects with conflicting perceptions of SCP-3210-A often report each other performing impossible feats, such as walking on air or disappearing spontaneously. However, no actions have occurred that would be impossible from the relevant subject's perspective1.

Variations between subjects are more minor on the peripheries of SCP-3210-A, generally manifesting as insignificant changes in textures. Variations are stronger closer to the geographic center of SCP-3210-A and often manifest as inconsistencies between entire buildings or streets. This phenomenon also affects recorded images and representations, which has complicated exploration and documentation. Subjects may perceive any visual or audio content related to SCP-3210-A uniquely, including photographs, videos, and computer-generated representations.

Items necessary for survival of SCP-3210-B instances, such as food and potable water, are replenished in stores throughout SCP-3210-A by anomalous means. Instances of SCP-3210-B do not find this strange, though they do react with confusion and fear to the other anomalous phenomena exhibited in SCP-3210-A. The culture of SCP-3210-B is mostly consistent with early 2000s Midwest American culture, with the notable exception that sports are not popular among the majority of SCP-3210-B instances.

Subjects who enter SCP-3210-A begin experiencing altered perception after between approximately half an hour and four days of exposure. From this point on they become instances of SCP-3210-B and exhibit the same anomalous properties. SCP-3210-B only exist inside of SCP-3210-A; when an instance of SCP-3210-B attempts to exit SCP-3210-A, SCP-3210-A expands in that direction. SCP-3210-A has grown 23km² since it was contained.

Addendum 01: Excerpts from Document 3210-r (Exploration Logs)

Addendum 02: Excerpt from Document 3210-h (Recovered Documentation)

Addendum 03: Excerpts from Document 3210-i (Interviews)

LEVEL 3 ACCESS REQUIRED

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License