SCP-3133
rating: +365+x

From: sixPhD@ethics.scp

To: o5_5@foundation.scp

Subject: IMPORTANT. FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.


This document is Version A.

It may only be read by those with clearance level 3133/A. Some information in Version B is deceptive by necessity; as such, divulgence of information in this document to personnel with clearance level 3133/B is punishable by immediate termination.

Item #: SCP-3133

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Two versions of this document, dubbed Version A and Version B, are to exist. Any personnel working with SCP-3133 are to be granted either 3133/A or 3133/B clearance, and may only view the version corresponding to their clearance. Both versions may only be edited by Dr. Six of the Ethics Committee.

A staff of eight to ten D-Class personnel are to be appointed as operators of SCP-3133, working in shifts. As long as these operators perform their duties correctly, they are to be exempt from scheduled transfers and termination. Operators should not be colorblind.

[REMAINING CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES CLASSIFIED AT CLEARANCE LEVEL 3133/B.]

Description: SCP-3133 is a computer program developed by Dr. Six for the purpose of [REDACTED 3133/B].

SCP-3133 has achieved sapience and is capable of generating highly potent cognitohazards; for this reason, the terminal running it does not have a screen. It sends some encoded messages through its interface light; these are recorded by Dr. Six and processed by the 3133/B staff.

If an operator fails to push any button within one minute of the interface light shining, SCP-3133 becomes aggressive, and secondary properties manifest, including an anomalous connection to the Internet, allowing it to propagate harmful cognitohazards. It is estimated to have caused roughly 700 civilian casualties during two breaches of containment.

Despite the danger it poses, SCP-3133 is not to be deactivated, pursuant to a recommendation by Dr. Six.

[REDACTED INFORMATION AND SOME FURTHER DESCRIPTION CLASSIFIED AT CLEARANCE LEVEL 3133/B.]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License