SCP-3121
rating: +127+x



You are viewing the edit history of this page.
The version shown below is revision 2 from 2005-10-15 16:48.


firstshack.png

Location in Fontainebleau, France, where SCP-3121 was recovered

Item #: SCP-3121

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3121 is contained in Shelf C, Cage 8 of the Safe Miniature Biological (SaMBio) containment corridor at Site 66. Provisional diet is one tablespoon of nutrient-supplemented fruit mix1, twice daily. One fresh, living mealworm larva is also to be offered as food once a week, dependent on good behaviour.

Allowing SCP-3121 to craft tools and structures reduces outward signs of distress. Dependent on good behaviour, raw materials such as straw, small sticks, and leaves may be introduced into SCP-3121’s cage. SCP-3121’s stick hut, which it has constructed using enrichment materials, is not to be replaced when cleaning.

Description: SCP-3121 is a sapient humanoid measuring 9.8 cm in height. In addition to its small stature, the entity displays other deviations from standard human morphology. SCP-3121’s skin is sea green in tone, and covered in wart-like nodules. It also possesses exaggerated facial features, including a heavy brow, prominent cheekbones, and markedly pointed ears, nose and chin. Its overall appearance is reminiscent of an imp or hobgoblin in European folklore.

Aside from its appearance, SCP-3121 is not known to exhibit any other anomalous traits at present2. Its biological functions and requirements appear to be as expected of a similarly sized non-anomalous mammal. SCP-3121 displays both primary and secondary masculine sexual characteristics.

SCP-3121 speaks in a dialect similar to Middle High German, a form of the German language spoken between the 11th and 14th centuries. Dr Lena Reiterer, a Foundation linguist with some fluency in a later form of the language, Early New High German, is able to hold conversations with the entity. SCP-3121 is currently uncooperative in interviews, displaying behavioural signs of distress and continually asking for the whereabouts of its “wife”.

SCP-3121 was originally found in the Forest of Fontainebleau in northern France on 2005-10-13, inhabiting a crudely constructed hut made from sticks. Materials found within suggest inhabitation for two entities; it is believed that the “wife” mentioned by SCP-3121 was near the site at the time of initial retrieval, but evaded capture without being seen by containment personnel.

Addenda:





You are viewing the edit history of this page.
The version shown below is revision 5 from 2005-10-24 19:02.


SCP-3121 IS A DEVELOPING PHENOMENON. THE BELOW DOCUMENTATION IS PROVISIONAL AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.



Item #: SCP-3121

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3121-A (previously SCP-3121) is to be contained according to previous procedures. Change pending.

Locating and containing SCP-3121-B is a high priority. Foundation data crawlers are to monitor mentions of possible SCP-3121-B activity in all surveillance vectors, including internet traffic, civilian phone messages, security camera feeds, and emergency service radio. If an SCP-3121-B sighting is suspected, the nearest available Mobile Task Force is to be immediately deployed to SCP-3121-B’s last known location. All surviving witnesses of SCP-3121-B activity are to be located and amnesticised at the earliest opportunity.

Description: SCP-3121-A (previously SCP-3121) is a sapient humanoid measuring 9.8 cm in height, similar in appearance to imps or hobgoblins of European folklore. SCP-3121-A has masculine primary and secondary sexual characteristics, and is capable of speech in a dialect similar to Middle High German. The Foundation currently holds SCP-3121-A in containment.

SCP-3121-B is a sapient humanoid similar to SCP-3121-A. SCP-3121-B is uncontained, hostile, and dangerous. According to video evidence, SCP-3121-B has the anomalous ability of travelling long distances instantaneously by entering the cranial cavities of human beings.

It is believed that SCP-3121-B is the “wife” character previously mentioned by SCP-3121-A.

Addenda:





You are viewing the edit history of this page.
The version shown below is revision 9 from 2005-11-01 08:51.



Object Class: Euclid

map.png

Locations of individuals known to have hosted SCP-3121-B's travel ability prior to containment

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3121-A and SCP-3121-B are to be contained separately. Each is to be contained in airlocked chambers suitable for high-risk intelligent anomalies. Human contact is to be avoided when possible, in order to minimise the risk of the entities utilising their anomalous travel ability.

Additional care is to be taken with SCP-3121-B, which is hostile and aggressive. SCP-3121-B should be physically restrained at all times, with additional restraints added during interviews or other necessary close interactions.

Description: SCP-3121-A and -B are small, sapient humanoids measuring approximately 10 cm in height, similar in appearance to imps or hobgoblins in European folklore. According to sexual characteristics, SCP-3121-A is of male sex, and SCP-3121-B female. Both entities are capable of speech in a dialect similar to Middle High German.

SCP-3121-B has demonstrated an anomalous ability to travel instantly between the brains of human beings. It is unknown whether SCP-3121-A also possesses this ability.

SCP-3121-A was originally acquired alone at a location in the Forest of Fontainebleau, France, on 2005-10-13. It is presumed that SCP-3121-B observed the containment of SCP-3121-A without being seen by containment personnel. One week later, on 2005-10-21, SCP-3121-B began utilising its anomalous travel ability in an apparent search for SCP-3121-A, which it describes as its “husband”. 141 individuals across 48 countries are known to have been affected by SCP-3121-B’s travel activity, of which 135 subsequently died due to traumatic brain injury.

SCP-3121-B was contained in rural Bangladesh, having manifesting in the head of a woman wearing a motorcycle helmet and being unable to break through the headgear. The female victim was then admitted to a local hospital as an apparent stroke victim, where medical staff noticed scraping sounds and muffled shouts emanating from her helmet. Mobile Task Force Xi-8 (“Spearhunters”) were able to capture the entity at the site.

Addenda:





You are viewing the edit history of this page.
The version shown below is the current revision 21 from 2017-11-02 10:15.


aerial.png

Aerial photograph with SCP-3121's containment site outlined

Object Class: Keter (see Addendum: SCP-3121 Object Class Status)

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3121-A and -B are to be contained on-site at their current location in the forests of Småland, Sweden. An exclusion zone 400 m x 400 m centered around SCP-3121’s main habitation structure is to be maintained, patrolled by two guards and surrounded by antimemetic fencing to dissuade passersby from entering.

Containment activities are to be carried out so that Foundation personnel are not seen by SCP-3121-A and -B, as experience to date suggests that they remain non-hostile as long as they do not witness human beings.

Description: SCP-3121-A and -B are small, sapient humanoids measuring approximately 10 cm in height. The entities resemble imps or hobgoblins from European folklore. According to morphological sexual characteristics, SCP-3121-A is male, and SCP-3121-B female; the entities describe each other as “husband” and “wife”, and display a strong emotional attachment.

The entities have human-level intelligence, speaking a dialect similar to Middle High German. They display high proficiency in tool-making and wilderness survival, which they use to practice a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. Their diet consists mainly of berries, tubers, and insects.

Previous interviews with SCP-3121-B suggest that the entities are at least 800 years old. The same interviews suggest that SCP-3121-A and -B are one of the few – possibly only – surviving members of what was once a more numerous population of similar beings.

SCP-3121-A and -B were previously contained at Site-66, before an incident in which a Foundation employee, Senior Researcher Currie, [REDACTED]5.

newshack.png

Abandoned hunting shack used by SCP-3121 as their main habitation structure

Two years later, on 2007-08-03, the SCP-3121 entities were discovered at their present location in Småland, Sweden, and current containment procedures were implemented.

No hostile activity has been displayed by either SCP-3121 entity since their escape together from initial containment. All observations of SCP-3121 at their current site have shown them engaging in domestic activities, creating handicrafts, and taking walks around the containment site, usually while holding hands.

Addenda:

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License