SCP-1472
rating: +503+x

Item #: SCP-1472

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: A 3m tall chain-link privacy fence is to be constructed around the property boundary of SCP-1472. Construction signage is to be placed on all sides of the perimeter fence as to deter public suspicion. Mobile Task Force Iota-6 (aka "Hard Knocks") are tasked with protecting the site from trespassers and are to be stationed within a 4 block quadrant around SCP-1472 at all times dressed in applicable urban attire.

Any civilians that breach the fence are to be apprehended and be administered Class-A amnestics before being released. Any testing involving D-class resources must have Level-3 approval. All D-class personnel involved with testing are to be interrogated via polygraph afterwards.

Description: SCP-1472 is a brightly-painted single-story brick building located in East St. Louis, Illinois, USA on the corner of ████ Street and ██████ Avenue. The exterior condition of the building is poor but remains stable. City records indicate that the building was erected in 1978 by the now defunct ███████ Corporation. SCP-1472 has been condemned since 2001 when SCP-1472's anomalous activity began. SCP-1472 has only one accessible entrance on the West side of the building. When entered during its inactive state, SCP-1472 appears completely empty.

SCP-1472 only becomes active every Saturday at 02:00AM. During this active state an overweight human male, SCP-1472-1, will exit from SCP-1472 and display signage out in front of the entrance. One display is set directly on the asphalt in front of the entrance which lists a schedule of events. Another larger display is placed directly on the side of the building and lit with decorative neon lighting.

During the active period, the SCP-1472-1 will insist that all persons seeking admittance pay a cover charge of $██ and not engage in photography or video recording once inside. Shows will differ nightly; however, the performances always ranges from 2:00AM to 3:30AM. During the duration of the performances, the entrance/exit will remain locked until the last show ends. Injuries and fatalities have occurred depending on the content of the show. Participants have been observed to sustain psychological trauma.






Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License