New Jersey State Police: Case 102-9381-23
From: Alejandro Marquez
To: Mathias Dean
Subject: Case 102-9381-23
Date: 07-03-2010

Hello Officer Dean,

I'm Alejandro Marquez with Internal Affairs. I'm contacting you about Case 102-9381-23, the breaking and entering at Stephen Crane's Pub and Brewery. During a standard review of all closed cases, we noticed that this case was shelved despite having no clear conclusion or arrest. I'm sure this is likely a clerical error, but I'd like to ask you about it, given the fact you were the one directly involved in the incident. It would be highly appreciated if you could reply to me with an email with your recollection of the case. Thank you.

swu5LLh.png

Regards,
Alejandro Marquez
New Jersey State Police, Internal Affairs

From: Mathias Dean
To: Alejandro Marquez
Subject: RE: Case 102-9381-23
Date: 07-05-2010

Hello Mr. Marquez,

To be honest, I don't remember a ton from the case. It was a while ago, and I've always had a poor memory. But I'll try to put down what I can grasp.

Me and my partner, Officer Jameson, were about a block or two away from the place when we received the report. Standard public disturbance, some loud noises. Call was put in from the little coffee shop across the street. I was sure it was just some kids boozed out of their minds and making fools out of themselves.

We booked it to the pub. I've been there a couple times, nice place. Had my retirement party there, actually. But yes, we raced to the scene of the crime. Springfield is a small town and we don't get much action, which makes it all the more exciting when we finally do get something interesting. We parked across the street, and moved in. I vaguely recall seeing some weird lights in the place.

When we went in, we found the perps already down. Two men and a woman, all adults, all dressed in suits. Some lady was there, cuffing them. No clue who that was. We ordered her to throw her hands up and we cuffed her. I ordered Jameson to call another squad car to get the three goons to the hospital. They must've had a bit too much to drink, could smell the booze on him from a couple feet away.

My memory just sort of fades out there. I vaguely remember handing over the perps and woman to the drunk tank at the station, but not much past that.

Hope this helps.

swu5LLh.png

Regards,
Mathias Dean
Springfield NJ Police Department


From: Alejandro Marquez
To: Jeremiah Thompson
Subject: Case 102-9381-23
Date: 07-06-2010

Hello Sgt. Thompson,

I'm with Internal Affairs, and we're contacting you about an old shelved case, Case 102-9381-23, a public disturbance at Stephen Crane's Pub and Brewery. I've been informed that the arresting officer, one Mathias Dean, handed over the suspects to you in Precinct 15 for processing. However, the records lose track of them after that. Could you perhaps give me some insight onto what happened that night so we can tie up this case for good?

swu5LLh.png

Regards,
Alejandro Marquez
New Jersey State Police Internal Affairs

From: Jeremiah Thompson
To: Alejandro Marquez
Subject: RE: Case 102-9381-23
Date: 07-07-2010

Howdy Mr. Marquez,

I do believe I remember what you are referring to. I had booked them into the drunk tank and was waiting for them to sober up. One of the women kept insisting she wasn't drunk, but then, that's exactly what most drunk people say. Not a ton happened, to be honest. But, I went ahead and checked the system to confirm, and it said they were all bailed out by one Samuel Chris Parker at about 2:00 AM, which is weird because I was on shift until 5:00 AM and don't remember that at all. I'd appreciate it if you could search through the state records for this (since our local records are rather limited) and get back to me soon. I'd hate to find out a clerical error lead to that much inconvenience for us.

swu5LLh.png

Regards,
Jeremiah Thompson
Springfield NJ Police Department

From: Jeremiah Thompson
To: Alejandro Marquez
Subject: RE: Case 102-9381-23
Date: 07-14-2010

Howdy Mr. Marquez,

Did you ever get the opportunity to search up those records? It's been about two weeks, and I'd hate to delay this any longer than is unnecessary. It's already a shame that it's gotten this far. Please get back to me whenever possible.

swu5LLh.png

Regards,
Jeremiah Thompson
Springfield NJ Police Department


111H43

AMNESTICIZATION REPORT

DATE: 07-11-2010

SUBJECT: Alejandro Felipe Marquez, Officer of Internal Affairs, New Jersey State Police

REASON: Attempted to investigate records improperly sealed by the Foundation following Incident 2253.1.

SUMMARY: MTF Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") operatives were dispatched to Marquez's home in Jersey City to administer Class-C amnestics and remove evidence of contact from Marquez to Thompson and Dean.

RESULT: Success, amnestics dispensed and evidence destroyed. Records properly sealed.

NOTES: Sgt. Diana G█████████ and Mr. A█████ K██████ S██████ disciplined for incorrect sealing of police records.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License